Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Final Pixel Canvas' Challenge

............... a page for Vinnie

As the forums at Pixel Canvas will be closing tomorrow, I suppose I can't give the link so I just copy and paste its last challenge (organized by our fabulous Suzie) here.

It is clear from all the comments that we all adore Vinnie and Pixel Canvas. Sadly, all good things must come to an end. Clearly this has probably been one of the hardest decisions of her life. She obviously worked very hard (too hard) to get PC to become one of the best sites in digiland.


She is clearly distressed and upset. I thought we could cheer her up a bit!


I am sure she will never forget any of us, but just to make sure, as a final challenge, I thought we could all make a page for Vin using our favourite Vinnie Pearce products - past and present! Whatever and however you want to do the page is up to you obviously but it would be nice to include your avatar (just in case she forgets us!!!!!!) and then she can print them out or keep them somewhere or even put them into a photobook - just as a reminder of the special people she had here.


So, although we haven't got much time to make them, please post them in the gallery by Saturday night NZ time (I think they are GMT+13???)


- yes I am always the one that organises the teacher's end of year class gift!!!

Here is my page:
And the other pages created for this challenge:

By Jarila
By vke


By Romy


By mum2gnt
By moltac




By MaggieMae

By tishawj


by justk
By ninigoesdigi
By Erica67

By Phungirl

Good bye Pixel Canvas! Will miss you so much!

2 comments: