Sunday, February 28, 2010

Awards, awards, awards! :)

A couple of weeks ago I've got the Gorgeous Blog Award from Olianka  just never had a chance to place it here so now I do, here it is:

And thank you sweetie for that - I am really pleased to recieve my very first award from YOU!

My award choices are:

The other day I've got to know about 2 other awards for me from Sally - thank you so much, hun!:)

 
My seven choices for this award are:

And the second Sally's award is so sweet one:)
The rules for this award: 1.Tell us 10 things that make you happy.2. Give this award to 10 other people.

Ok, here are some of the things that make me happy:
1. Listening to the music I love
2. Having cappuccino in a coffee shop
3. Caddling with my daughter
4. Watching the sky
5. Re-reading one of my favorite books
7. Scrapbooking
8. Long walks along the beach
9. Traveling
10. Being alone

And now it's my turn to give this award to 10 persons.... Here they are:

No comments:

Post a Comment